Protect Your System against Potential Threats and Attacks
HIPAA compliance includes:
- Separating healthcare related texts from personal texts and requesting special authorization and authentication for accessing messages.
- Encrypting all transmissions using TLS/SSL (or similar) between server-nodes.
- Fully integrating HIPAA auditing capabilities. To do so, companies must provide evidence of hardware, software and procedural mechanisms that record and examine all activities that involve sharing personal health information.
- Providing fully automatic, complete and encrypted archiving services for messages sent within a specific organization’s network.
iTurbu handles the administrative tasks associated with these compliance issues and other requirements for you.
Security services offered by iTurbu:
iTurbu helps their clients set up networks and clouds with high standards of security that meet HIPAA, SOC2 and PCI certification requirements.
SOC2 certification is specifically designed for advanced IT service providers including IT managed service providers, companies that sell cloud computing solutions, SaaS companies and data centers.
The SOC 2 framework includes five key sections that forms a set of criteria called the Trust Services Principles. These include:
- The security of the service provider’s system.
- The processing integrity of this system.
- The availability of this system.
- The confidentiality of the information that the service provider’s system processes for user entities.
- The privacy of personal information that the service provider collects, uses, discloses and disposes for user entities.
iTurbu works with you to make sure your company sufficiently fulfills all these requirements.